The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2004

The first post!

Well hello, welcome to the blog of Little Britain Creative Crapola, (try saying that quickly"!). This blog (If I don't go all amnesiacy and forget about it!) should have my musings about Little Britain, the site (E.g. what stuff I might have on the site, thoughts about new site updates) and generally rambling about crap which only the bored would be interested in!

Anyway, this is only a short introduction to my blog, more ramblings to come, when and If I remember about this blog! Good Bike!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home