The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy new year!

Happy new year from Little Britain Creative Crapola, my news years resolution? to make more creative crapola for the site! Today I have put up 5 new little britain avatars which you can see here. I aim to make more avatars as before I was unable to make more due to the animation shop trial running out, but being the idiotic ginger I am I realised that I could gifs all along with a program right under my nose, photoshop! Anyway, I'm aiming to make an avatar for most of the characters from series one using captures from the dvd. I have got 10 at the moment, I intend to make a Sir Bernard Chumley and a Dame Sally Avatar, but am not sure what else to make, this is where you the visitor of LBCC (I give typing the name of the site in full! Sorry!) can help, is there any particular character from the first series of Little Britain you'd like to see an Avatar of? If so feel free to post your choices in the Comments Box Below!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home