The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Monday, June 06, 2005

Ch-Ch-Changes

We want new content, not an already fiddled about re fiddled homepage, well sir, I apolgise, I promise there shall be some next content by the end of the month. Anyway, what prompted further tweaking, bordem of course! I wanted to futher tidy the homepage even more and make it look nicer in 1024 by 768 screen resolution. Because I'm on 800 by 600 I had made the site to look pretty in that resolution, but looking at my counter, most of my visitors have a higher resolution so I've made the site look pretty for me. Fiddle and Resoultion are my two favourite words of the day.

Does this mean I'll stop changing the look of the site from now on? Does it fuck!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Because my eyes are going in my old age...

Okay, you weren't going to believe that, it's just that I'm used to it like that, I don't like change

6/07/2005 4:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, the irony...

6/07/2005 9:38 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

ROFL, well I like change if I'm bored and trying to put off doing revision!

6/07/2005 9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home