The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

4 Minor Updates

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away, now it looks as if there here to stay... Sorry, I got carried away. Anyway, yesterday I made 4 minor updates to the site, interested? Well read on...

First I edited the Links page, I decided I needed to upate the text describing the sites, particularly as my link to the BBC's little britain site still described it as new, when in fact it's over 6 months old, hardly new!

Secondly I've added a sounds page. This page links to all the mp3 audio mixes which were scattered across the site (well on the videos and misc pages), as well as link to three affilate sites which offer sound clips from the show. What's the point you may ask? Well with the search box I've notcied alot of visitors searching for sounds, so rather than getting no results, I added the sounds page to be helpful, nice huh? Shows that I'm watching what you're searching for, so, for example if you want naked pics of andy, search repeatedly for it on the search and maybe they'll appear!

Third The search results page has been updated to include the wonderful navigation box that is on all our pages on the site, including this one.

Fourth I've added a box on the homepage which tells of all the latest Blog postings, great!

Okay, your probably wondering when some new 'bread and cheese' type content is coming to the site, I garuntee a new video edit by the end of the month! Thats a garuntee folks!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home