The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Character Directory

Well I've had a Crapola Directory, now what else should I add, but a Character Directory! But why, you might be asking, well... Since I've added the search box, it's enabled me to play Big Brother and watch what you are searching for. I noticed a few people were looking for specific characters, so I thought, why not produce a list that lists all the Creative Crapola related to a specific character! Good idea? Waste of time? What's the meaning of life? Please feel free to leave comments below on this addition to the shite.

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home