The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, April 29, 2005

New Spoof Trailer and other Shit on LBCC

Shits the word!

I've changed the videos pages of my site so it should be easier to navigate through (at least thats my crazy way of thinking) By splitting the video pages up.

And I've made 3 additions to my video pages, first up is an about the videos page which includes some tripe video edits I made pre-LBCC here

Second is an alternative version of my Seb'n'PM video I made ages ago with the darkness instead of elton john here

And finally the best bit, the new spoof trailer here

Do tell if any of the links are buggered, so do tell! Pwease! Also please feel free to leave any comments on any of today's sites updates

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home