The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, April 15, 2005

Little Britain on the 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches



Yes, there not creative crapola, but they are little britain related so we are at least fullfilling one half of our Charter to the Little Britain fans. I kicked myself that I missed the show, maybe you did to? Particularly as they had rare footage of early rock profiles Lou and Andy. Well Little Britain Creative Crapola, being the superman of the Little Britain fan community, swang in and saved the day. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this post, just, Hello, I updated the site three days running! So Anyway, is this an welcomed addition to the site?

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home