The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, March 25, 2005

I've actually updated the site!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


You hear that R2 D2, Chewie, Obi Wan, Anakin, Mace, Padme and Bail, I've actually updated the site! Yes thats right, I've edited, tidied up and generally updated the links page on this very page here.

Okay, so March has been a slow month for LBCC, I'd like to apolgise for that, I've had too much courswork to do and just not had any ideas for new content. Plus this is the quiet time for Little Britain, Series 3 is currently in the writing stage, so this leaves very little new Little Britain related stuff to get excited about, Besides a certain film is distracting my little britain type love (I think the picture tells you what it is!)So anyway, don't worry LBCC will have some new stuff soon!

Altough if you want to get your fix of some new Little Britain stuff, may I plug Version 2 of Joe Leslie's Little UK site which has got all sorts of new Little Britain stuff for you to enjoy!  Plus a new forum which could benefit from a few more members.  So Go there, or else I'll never update this site again* Lord Vader has warned you



*Okay, Relax, My threat is a lie!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Tee Hee, well seeing as you're the only one who reads my blog, thought I better Plug your site!

3/25/2005 5:32 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

I think you're right Joe, I think you're right...

3/26/2005 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home