The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Google!



Yes thats right, google loves LBCC, we have reached the dizzy heights of page 2 when you search for Little Britain on google, go on, try it for yourself! Of course in an effort to toot my own horn, I have ignored the fact that LBCC's position on google keeps ranging from page 4 to page 2! I'm also unsure why I bothered to post a blog entry on this, just to pat myself on the back, just to 'big up myself' what ever that phrase means.

Also, LBCC has joined the new Lucas and Walliams Top sites poll, this is to replace the existing Little Britain top sites poll which unfortunatly has messed up due to problems at iTopsites end. So, you know, vote for LBCC on there, by clicking here.

I'd like to apologise for this blog entry, a temporary arrogant moment for LBCC.

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

<< Home