The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

New Merchandise Review



Hello, new update for the site, and in keeping with the previous update, it's something not that interesting. It's an, as promised review, of the new Comic Relief DVD, see that review here. To make this entry even duller, I shall talk about something boring! You may have noticed the 'NEW' in little britain font by the title of the review, well I have decided I shall put this graphic against all the new site updates such as when I put up new video edits and stuff. Sorry if that was boring, I have given up making my blog interesting. Anyway to repeat what the review says, buy the Comic Relief DVD, buggers. I'd also like to apoligise for the use of the word buggers in the review. Luckily no one reads to blog, so no one will read this apology!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home