The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Yeah I Know - The MP3

Minor update for the site today, we've got an MP3 audio only version of the Yeah I know video (If you don't know what video I mean, click here). I'm not sure if this mp3 is of any interest, but to quote Keith Barret 'It's a bit of fun.' Download the audio file from our videos page (confused?) here. Anyway it's our first update of Febuary, so yay for me! (Don't feel you have to say yay for me!).

Want to know what new treats Little Britain Creative Crapola will have coming soon, how about a new spoof trailer and another (I presume brilliant) animated Flash created by Abi. So keep checking LBCC for the latest updates!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home