The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, March 04, 2005

I've tweaked the Blog

Yes regular visitors to LBCC's Blog (Joe Leslie) may notice I have tweaked the Blog, I trust this is exciting news. Yes you many notice the font has changed to match the sites font, and also at the top of the page I've put up the direct links to the sites content. Doing this has made me consider doing this for the rest of the site, so instead of the huge graphic and the icons around it, instead just the titles and a little explanation below. If I did this it would make the site tidier and quicker to load, plus it would be better as the existing box takes up the whole of the browsers window. So what do you reckon Joe? (And anyone else who reads this blog) Should I change it?

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home