The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2005

New Page of Avatars

Len Booth

Yep, 10 Brand new avatars on the site, featuring all the characters from series 1 that I hadn't done before including Mr.Mann and the two Ians! Infact, we should have every single character from series one apart from Len Booth above. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Check out the new page of avatars here.

Maybe you've seen our 'Twat' blog entry with a new avatar which doesn't appear on this page, seems I ended up with odd amount of avatars, if you haven't seen it, it can be acessed here. Enjoy!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of you will recognise me from the L&W Forum. I think the avatars are brilliant!

6/11/2005 5:05 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Thanks for the comments chaps!

6/12/2005 10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home