The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Refreshing Welcome to Graphic

I'm sorry, I just can't leave my home page alone, I've further tweaked it! Everytime you refresh the home page an alternative 'Welcome to...' Graphic appears. At the moment there are only are few, but I'll try and add some more later on. Yes I do have too much free time, so anyway, what do you reckon, do you agree that, to quote Keith Barret , it's "A bit of fun."

Keith Barrett

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Thanks Joe, I've added a few more, 6 at the moment, just to further prove I have to much free time :D

6/08/2005 10:02 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Thanks Dan

6/11/2005 8:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home