The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Monday, June 13, 2005

Two LOG avatars

Small update for today, I've added two Leauge of Gentlemen avatars to the site, what's that you say, it's not Little Britain Creative Crapola? Well star of the League of Gentlemen Mark Gatsis is the script editor of Little Britain series one, director of the first series Steve Bendelack is the director of the League of Gentlemen, so they are related! I've recently got into the league of gentlemen thanks to buying the dvd boxset, so for some of the forums I go on I decided to make a couple of Geoff Tips avatars to use and I thought why not share them with my dear LBCC visitors? Anyway if you haven't seen them already, check them out on our other comedy avatars page here.

Now this is where dear visitors I pose a question to you, are you interested in seeing some more other comedy avatars added to the site including possibly some more League of Gentlemen avatars, Alan Partridge, Black Book or Spaced avatars, or anything else I've got on DVD? Please leave your comments below, please.

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make Laurel and Hardy size avatars please?

6/16/2005 10:00 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunatly I don't have anything to make laurel and hardy avatars from.

6/16/2005 10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home