The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Cruise Interview



A new Video Edit for LBCC, but a slightly different one from the video edits you my dear visitors are used to, but change is good, non?

Anyway this video features Vicky Pollard "Interviewing" Tom Cruise at the War of the Worlds London Premier. Okay, this video is probably two weeks too late, and probably my worst idea for a video edit yet (feel free to tell me otherwise!) but I thought I'd give a try so please do tell me what you think of it below, no registering needed, just a click!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Not one of your favourites? So does that mean you still like it?

Nah it's okay, I'm not that keen on the video, but I'd thought I'd give a try!

7/07/2005 7:11 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Yeah, I tried to improve it, but I couldn't really get it to work!

I'll probably make another spoof trailer next, what for? well that'll spoil it!

7/08/2005 7:49 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

So would my report card from you Joe Joe be a D, must try harder then? ;)

7/12/2005 10:30 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

rofl! Sorry Mr.Leslie, I'll try harder in future!

7/13/2005 8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home