The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Welcome to Graphics Page - Updated 22/06/05 3 New Graphics


Well I felt guilty for not updating the site in a few days (terrible, I hang my head in shame!) so I thought I'd do something new for the site, scratched my head for a few minutes (maybe I have nits?) and thought about adding a few more refreshing graphics, now there are 9. Are you curious, do you want to see them all, but feel guilty for hitting refresh loads of time in the hope of seeing all 9 sending my counter up, well I'd thought I'd post all 9 in this blog entry.


Marjorie


Daffyd


Lou and Andy, the first one made, and probably the best one.


Bubbles, yes the idea is that the site logo is on the poster wall, not quite comes accross.


Sebastian, note the dodgy photoshopped logo onto the monitor


Carol, look, she's actually visiting the site!


Dennis Waterman, look the site logo is magically blended into the coin.


Kenny Craig, yes, Little Britain Creative Crapola is available as a book, probably not best to have "don't look around the site" but hopefully fans you've noticed the quote adaptation


Emily Howard with the most obvious quote adaptation imaginable!

So theres all 9, please feel free to tell me which one is your favourite below.

Thought I should add Just a little thanks to tara, the owner of davidwalliamsfans.com for the wonderfully selection on screenshots, without them, well I'd have no pictures to photoshop!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. I like them. I really like the bubbles one and the dennis waterman one.

1/04/2006 9:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home