The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dollys!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Forbidden Planet
have got pictures of the above Little Britain dollys, is it me, or, to quote Andy "I don't like them." Sure it's Little Britain, but does that mean I have to like them? When I first read about them I was a little hesitant, but on a radio interview with Matt and David, they themselves admited they were unsure at first but once they saw them, they thought they were great. Personally I would have prefered some 3 and 3/4 inch action figures (you know ones like the star wars figures) that would look lovely displayed ontop of a TV or monitor or balanced on your head. But these dollys, they just look, can't think of a better word, but "ugh." On the other hand the Jigsaw looks like fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Maybe I'll get that instead of the Dollys.

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit worried about the £32.99 price tag for the Lou and Andy twin set thingy.

8/25/2005 6:41 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Dollys don't come cheap it seems, probably poor Matt and David need the money

8/25/2005 8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... they might be quite expensive, but still... there isn't any Ann doll. and no Sebastian as well.
but i like them, really, not sure if so much to buy one, but i like them.

8/26/2005 9:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like them to, and if they weren't to expensive I would've maybe considered buying one. Although I aggree with Clive- we need action figures!

8/27/2005 10:14 am  
Blogger DanProject76 said...

An Anne action figure could have such a great collection of props!

8/31/2005 6:26 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

A plastic sandwhich, tree, cage and wheelborrow? Oh sounds brilliant!

9/02/2005 6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home