The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, August 19, 2005

Sir Bernard: As I get older



Well It's been a while, but finally we've got a new Video Edit, this one staring Sir Bernard Chumley. This is another great idea from Cheryl, I've been meaning to make it for a while, but finally got round to it, so, what do you think of it? Please leave your comments on the video below. Click here to watch the Video.

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Yeah it was a tad short, but I wanted the "I'm 43" after "when I'm 64" so ended it then.

Oh and thanks :)

8/20/2005 6:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!!

8/20/2005 7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home