The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, September 23, 2005

Future updates...

You may have read in the recent updates box that future updates will be only available in the blog. This isn't because of some very petty reason (I assure you). I shall be starting Uninversity on sunday and not have acess to a wanadoo connection. Why is this a problem you ask? Well because I'm a cheap skate I can't afford/be bothered to afford to run the site on some fancy domain name, no, I run the site on free webspace that comes with my ISP, because of this, I require an internet connection from my ISP to access the site updating thingy. Basically, I won't be able to edit the main site without coming home. So rather then dissapointing my loyal LBCC fans (Dan and Joe Leslie) I shall continue to put some updates straight to the blog instead and put them into the main site when I get the chance, great?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
George Lucas thinks it's great!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Well Dan we'll very much have to see if I actually do, but I'd hate to just leave my site to die, you wouldn't want that now would you loyal fan?

9/24/2005 6:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home