The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hugh Grant?

Oh I love reading your search results, I really do! The latest search result to make me talk in a squeeky voice of disbelief was this:



Hugh Grant


Yes, he's played a prime minister, but that was in that awful Love Actually film and not that rather good Little Britain show. I'm sorry dear visitor that your search was left in dissapointment.

Oh and now we're getting a influx of visitors (Well 4) visting the blog searching for "little girls boobs" getting this blog entry. Well if someone has got to the site because of the hormones, that can't be a bad thing, surely?

Of course you don't really care and would rather we add some more content! Sorry.

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

6 Comments:

Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

I do indeed, but it's quite fun to get them instead of just usual search results!

9/07/2005 5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I'd add a search thingy to my site, but it's not really hard to find anything in particular on my Little UK...

9/08/2005 6:30 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

I'm not sure a search is that necessary for my site, but people seem to use it, so I'll keep it up!

9/08/2005 8:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(oot)
hg looks really weird in that pic. did some one airbrushed him? c'mon... he looks better without the whole photoshop thing.

9/09/2005 11:11 am  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

lol, I thought that too, his skin looks a little too glowing and a little too good. I did think about using a picture from love actually, but found that pic oddly funny!

9/09/2005 11:41 am  
Anonymous Pandam said...

He's still handsome..

4/12/2010 10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home