The Little Britain Creative Crapola Blog

Friday, September 09, 2005

Marjorie Dawes: Making Time



New Video Edit time, this time a video featuring Marjorie Dawes. Why Marjorie? Well I realied she was one of the major characters I hadn't made a video edit of! Why the use of the track? I recently got the film Rushmore on DVD and wanted to use one of the tracks from the cracking soundtrack in a video edit. So there you have it, what do you reckon? Do share your opinion with us, go on!

Please feel free to leave your comments on this blog entry by clicking 'post a comment' below, no registering necessary, simply choose Annoymous or the 'Other' Option. Your comments are very much appreciated.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link doesn't work. :(

9/09/2005 10:01 am  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Odd, just checked and it's working for me, curious

9/09/2005 10:15 am  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Oh I'm a muppet, I just realised you meant the link the video, not the page, it's working now! :)

9/09/2005 10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I loved it!

9/10/2005 12:28 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

Thanks chaps, well spotted Dan, you are indeed correct, deary me, I was tad slap dash when I put the video page up, I'll fix it in a sec, you see I just copy the page of one video edit and use it for a new video edit page, just to get consistent design and being lazy! Tee Hee :)

9/10/2005 9:57 pm  
Blogger Clive_Evil_C said...

All fixed now! :)

9/10/2005 10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so i see you didn't want Bernie here helping you with this one ;) only messing, its really good. :D
Chez x x x

9/11/2005 12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home